Plans are underway for the 2017 BUFFALO BILL DAYS FESTIVAL which is Golden Colorado's Premiere Family Event. The Parade Committee intends to continue the tradition of staging an outstanding parade and we hope you can join us! It is necessary that we retain a limit on the number of entries allowed, and we will strive to stage a parade that is interesting and fun to both watch and participate in. Therefore, we will continue with the changes previously made, namely:
- We will not accept political entries.
- There will be no individual car/truck/tractor entries unless vehicle is decorated or unless
- car/truck/tractor is pulling a decorated trailer/float.
- car is part of a car club; car clubs must limit number of vehicles to not more than 15 vehicles.
- car/truck/tractor is unique in one way or another (please provide picture of vehicle).
- We may have to limit other entries depending upon the number of applications we receive in a specific category. Additionally, we reserve the right to not accept a parade application that we feel will not be an interesting entry for the parade and the right to cut off accepting further parade entries when we feel that the parade has reached its capacity.
Please provide a complete description on the entry pertaining to the type of unit you will have and the approximate length (if using vehicles) or numbers of people so that enough staging area will be provided for your unit. Also please note whether or not you will have music in your unit and provide information if you are including horses or other animals in your unit. We reserve the right to ask for more information about your entry.
|DATE:||Saturday, July 29, 2017|
|PARADE STARTS:||10:00 AM|
|STAGING STARTS:||7:30 AM - equestrian units will move into holding area on Arapahoe at 9:30 AM|